For technical information requests click here
PSI Engineering unveiled Rapid Flow Automated Pack Station Line at ProMatPSI Engineering unveiled the Rapid Flow Automated Pack Station Line at ProMat 2015
John Panunto and Tom Napier were on hand to discuss how PSI software and hardware systems integrated within the Rapid Flow Automated Pack Station Line streamline's installations dramatically. This solution integrates software, conveyors, patented PSI systems and related inline equipment that is fully synchronized to print/insert or apply pack slips, ship labels, marketing collateral at high volumes to help 3PL’s and distribution centers meet their same day ship orders at the lowest cost per order metric.
PSI Mail 3640 Series Laser Envelope Printers
Printing Capabilities of the 3640 Laser Envelope Printers
Laser Mail 3640HSPrints 60 full color #10 envelopes per minuteLaser Mail 3640Prints 40 full color #10 envelopes per minute
PSI Feeders & Stackers
3640 Series Full Color Digital Envelope PrintingGet Noticed – Get OpenedUnlike bulk mailings, envelopes printed in full color using PSI 3640 Series color addressing printers look like they are personalized and important. This ensures your mailing programs will have a better chance of being opened and read, making you more successful.
Low Operating CostThe color Laser Mail System includes digital technology that allows for individual replacement of toner cartridges and image drums.
This means you only replace what color or part you need to replace not all the colors at the same time. This cost effective design will save you money and time.
Ergonomically Designed Commercial Grade PrintersThe Laser Mail series of printers are ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and safety. Combined with the load-on-the fly-feeder and remove-on-the-fly stacker, this printer will save you time and enable you to offer your customers same day turn-around service for custom programs.
- Prints # 10 color envelopes with logo, address, barcode & indicia in "one-pass"
- Load-on-the-fly feeder/stacker can load and stack up to 1,000 pieces
- Supports a wide variety of envelopes sizes from 3”x5” (7.6 x 12.7 cm) to 12.5” x 19” (31.8 x 48.3 cm)
- Prints on envelopes, banners, labels, greeting cards, brochures, business cards, stationery, magnets
- Stacker bin – Drop 'N' Stack stacks up to 250 envelopes
- Profitable revenue opportunity printing envelopes in short run and in one-pass
- Same day turn-around service maximizes productivity
- Varied product and service offering will attract more customers, while offering a customized printing solution
- Increases print shop capabilities beyond direct mail portfolio, which strengthens the bottom line
Build Your Own OptionsSide Register Feeder
- Includes digital technology that allows for individual replacement of toner cartridges and image drums
Automatic Stacker - Stacks up to 1,000 envelopes
No of Trays 3 or 5
Installation and Training
GRIP – Graphics Production RIP Software
Toner and Ink Coverage Calculator Software
Premium Service Program
Warranty Programs – Standard 1 Year
Extended Warranty – Up to 4 Years
Contact PSI Engineering toll free 1-800-774-5758 to learn more about any of these laser envelope printers.