For technical information requests click here
Black Friday 2014 is only 5 Months AwayBlack Friday 2014 is only 5 Months Away
With Black Friday Buying Frenzy fast approaching e-tailers need to focus their energy on finding solutions for problems that were incurred in Fulfillment distribution Centers (FDC) when orders were being filled, packaged and sent during holiday season 2013.
Pack Station Automation – Is it Truly just about ROI?John Panunto presents Pack Station Automation solutions in the UK to AMHSA Members.
John Panunto, was in the UK for AMHSA's Education Seminar about step-by-step process approach to developing an automated end of line system for the processing of E-Commerce orders. Mr. Panunto presented thought provoking scenarios involved in developing solutions for the last 100 feet of a warehouse or DC. In addition to ROI, the presentation focused on Peak Order Fulfillment, how to increase throughput by 2 to 3 x current throughput, how to optimize and extend capacity by 2+ years in current facilities.
PSI Mail 3640 Series Laser Envelope Printers
Printing Capabilities of the 3640 Laser Envelope Printers
Laser Mail 3640HSPrints 60 full color #10 envelopes per minuteLaser Mail 3640Prints 40 full color #10 envelopes per minute
PSI Feeders & Stackers
3640 Series Full Color Digital Envelope PrintingGet Noticed – Get OpenedUnlike bulk mailings, envelopes printed in Full Color using PSI 3640 Series color addressing printers look like they are personalized and important. This ensures your mailing programs will have a better chance of being opened and read, making you more successful.
Low Operating CostThe Color Laser Mail system includes digital technology that allows for individual replacement of toner cartridges and image drums.
This means you only replace what color or part you need to replace not all the colors at the same time. This cost effective design will save you money and time.
Ergonomically Designed Commercial Grade PrintersThe Laser Mail series of printers are ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and safety. Combined with the Load-on-the fly-feeder and Remove-on-the-Fly stacker, this printer will save you time and enable you to offer your customers same day turn-around service for custom programs.
- Prints # 10 color envelopes with logo, address, barcode & indicia in “One-Pass”
- Load-on-the-Fly feeder/stacker can load and stack up to 1000 pieces
- Supports a wide variety of envelopes sizes from 3”x5”(7.6 x 12.7 cm) to 12.5” x 19” (31.8 x 48.3 cm)
- Prints on Envelopes, Banners, Labels, Greeting Cards, Brochures, Business Cards, Stationery, Magnets.
- Stacker Bin – Drop N Stack.
Stacks up to 250 envelopes
- Profitable revenue opportunity printing envelopes in short run and in one pass
- Same day turn-around service maximizes productivity
- Varied Product and Service offering will attract more customers, while offering a customized printing solution
- Increases Print Shop Capabilities beyond Direct Mail portfolio, which strengthens the bottom line.
Build Your Own OptionsSide Register Feeder
- Includes digital technology that allows for individual replacement of toner cartridges and image drums.
Automatic Stacker - Stacks up to1000 Envelopes
No of Trays 3 or 5
Installation and Training
GRIP – Graphics Production RIP Software
Toner and Ink Coverage Calculator Software
Premium Service Program
Warranty Programs – Standard 1 Year
Extended Warranty – Up to 4 Years
Contact PSI Engineering toll free 1-800-774-5758 to Learn More about any of these Laser Envelope Printers.