- Notice: Please configure GTranslate from WP-Admin -> Settings -> GTranslate to see it in action.
For technical information requests click here
Black Friday is less than 3 months away?Black Friday is fast approaching. Are you ready?
Pack Station Automation solutions are available to help eCommerce D.C.'s with their order fulfillment during this high order volume month. In addition to ROI, many D.C.'s are turning their focus on Peak Order Fulfillment; primarily how to increase throughput by 2 to 3 x current throughput and how to optimize and extend capacity by 2+ years in current facilities. PSI offers highly adaptable order fulfillment technology that responds to order demand including Peak Orders periods with minimum operator intervention.
PSI Mail 3640 Series Laser Envelope Printers
Printing Capabilities of the 3640 Laser Envelope Printers
Laser Mail 3640HSPrints 60 full color #10 envelopes per minuteLaser Mail 3640Prints 40 full color #10 envelopes per minute
PSI Feeders & Stackers
3640 Series Full Color Digital Envelope PrintingGet Noticed – Get OpenedUnlike bulk mailings, envelopes printed in full color using PSI 3640 Series color addressing printers look like they are personalized and important. This ensures your mailing programs will have a better chance of being opened and read, making you more successful.
Low Operating CostThe color Laser Mail System includes digital technology that allows for individual replacement of toner cartridges and image drums.
This means you only replace what color or part you need to replace not all the colors at the same time. This cost effective design will save you money and time.
Ergonomically Designed Commercial Grade PrintersThe Laser Mail series of printers are ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and safety. Combined with the load-on-the fly-feeder and remove-on-the-fly stacker, this printer will save you time and enable you to offer your customers same day turn-around service for custom programs.
- Prints # 10 color envelopes with logo, address, barcode & indicia in "one-pass"
- Load-on-the-fly feeder/stacker can load and stack up to 1,000 pieces
- Supports a wide variety of envelopes sizes from 3”x5” (7.6 x 12.7 cm) to 12.5” x 19” (31.8 x 48.3 cm)
- Prints on envelopes, banners, labels, greeting cards, brochures, business cards, stationery, magnets
- Stacker bin – Drop 'N' Stack stacks up to 250 envelopes
- Profitable revenue opportunity printing envelopes in short run and in one-pass
- Same day turn-around service maximizes productivity
- Varied product and service offering will attract more customers, while offering a customized printing solution
- Increases print shop capabilities beyond direct mail portfolio, which strengthens the bottom line
Build Your Own OptionsSide Register Feeder
- Includes digital technology that allows for individual replacement of toner cartridges and image drums
Automatic Stacker - Stacks up to 1,000 envelopes
No of Trays 3 or 5
Installation and Training
GRIP – Graphics Production RIP Software
Toner and Ink Coverage Calculator Software
Premium Service Program
Warranty Programs – Standard 1 Year
Extended Warranty – Up to 4 Years
Contact PSI Engineering toll free 1-800-774-5758 to learn more about any of these laser envelope printers.